Houzz Logo Print
shishir_chandrawat41

What Best Can I do with this design for an Investment Property.

Hi All,

I am building an investment property on a 670Sqmt lot (16x40). Its a house and land package, as of now I haven't signed on the final design but this is what the builder has included in the current price.

I am not too fuzzed about this one, as I probably never use it personally but I still want to make it the best possible, because someday someone will buy it as their home and I want them to have a good design, rest they can (or I will when selling) upgrade then.

1) What do you reckon the best configuration possible with zero or slight additional footprint. like not more then 5-10Sqmt more. Like just moving around stuff. Like my wife do not like the master bedroom to be in front but I see pretty much all designs have that. So should we move it?

2) It's a big lot, does it make sense to increase footprint from the current 21Sq to say 26-27 Sq and build something good. If yes what would you suggest?

3) I want to some section of the house (bigger house from number 2), so that with small configuration change we can have it classified as a granny flat (attached granny). This is for additional income from IP.

Current Design

TIA

for your help

Rgds

shishir

Comments (11)