Houzz Logo Print
kiranraob4u_surenani

Reverse house lockup construction

Slab done on 1st week of Aug 2022 on 3rd day Frame work started completed in 3
-4 days I think followed by a colorbond roof. End of Aug 22 protective cover warped around the house except the garage external wall.

1st week of Sep 22 plaster boards completed. After a week or so I have noticed that protective cover is not installed on the garage external wall.

As the plasterboards are not covered by protective cover due to rains and bad weather I sent a message to the construction manager he said he is aware of it but nothing auctioned, approx 2nd week Oct I received a call from manager who said protective cover will be installed and 2 plaster boards may need replacements.

Last week I had a meeting with the manager at the property who said protective cover is not required for the garage external wall as the garage has a stepdown and water will not enter into the house so protective cover for the garage external wall is not a requirement. And plaster boards got water streak masks there is no damage or water bubbles formed so plasterboard replacement is not required.

If they did brick work first, I haven’t bothered much, brick work may start this week

Can anyone give your valuable suggestions? Water streak masks clearly visible on the plasterboards and no protective cover will there be any short- or long-term concerns/issues?

--
Thanks

Comments (6)