Houzz Logo Print
dupuisdesign

Complete home makeover - Rustic to Contemporary Wow !

Dupuis Design
8 years ago

Drs' Eng contacted me to rescue them from their own renovation. A wonderful couple who has great tastes, ideas, culture, love for travel and art. However, even with all that amazing quality, they have been struggling for a year to design and renovate their home...mostly due to conflicting likes, ideas, details, finishes, material and conceptual knowledge. Admitting that they wasted time and money doing this on their own. They just needed the right professional to pull it together, put them in the right direction and finally have their dream home ! They and their talented young daughters were both my design inspiration. Culture, travel and art.....we were both on the same page. They were enthusiastic on everything I proposed to them. I reused some of their existing pieces, upgraded them, then added new and exciting materials.

See the staircase below, before and after. The wallpaper was made to order from one of my favorite suppliers from Italy...it reflects the Stained glass window of the Cathedral of Chartre, one of the most beautiful and largest Cathedral in France (biggest in Europe). They love to Travel so I brought them a little bit of my adoptive country !

Please see the rests of the home through this link: http://www.houzz.com/projects/1606992/ladera-ranch-california-92694

LADERA RANCH, CALIFORNIA, 92694s · More Info

LADERA RANCH, CALIFORNIA, 92694 · More Info

LADERA RANCH, CALIFORNIA, 92694 · More Info

Comments (22)