Houzz Logo Print

Who would you hire to advise on house exterior makeover?

7 years ago

Is there such as thing as an exterior designer?? Who can have a look at an old house and re-design it for better street appeal from both building and landscaping point of view? I don't want to hire an architect because I don't know whether we require structural changes. The building designers that I have contacted are only interested in big jobs...Is there a name for such a professional? Like an interior designer for the house facade and front garden etc??

Comments (24)