Houzz Logo Print
rizzadelc85

Console Table Dilemma

rizzadelc85
7 years ago
Hi everyone! I'm currently in the process of redecorating our 30-yr-old home. it underwent a recent reno and is in need of an interior face-lift. while I have most of the layout figured out, I can't quite find my stride on the console table arrangement/vignette. to give you guys an idea, it's a rustic-style table (which was given to me by my mom) and is set against a blank wall. i'd like to give it a rustic-modern look, but not just any look...i'd prefer it to be striking and/or a conversation piece since it is in the middle of the living and dining room, hence, a possible focal point. do you guus have any tips? for starters, i've settled on a mirror of some sort on the wall (I'll DIY a beveled design). however, i'm stumped with the decor on the actual table. they currently look blah to me. I'd appreciate your inputs or suggestions with regards to items or placement of the existing items (i'm iffy about the flower. and i'm not confident about the theme-not even sure if there is one). right now it looks disjointed to me. i'd love to hear your ideas, because I value your opinions. thanks so much in advance! hope to hear from you soon!

Comments (10)