Houzz Logo Print
susan_grieve

Fully Integrated washing machines in Australia?

Susan Grieve
6 years ago

Hi, Trying to fit my washing machine and dryer into my very small laundry. Issue with depth if I want to fit cabinets around them (want to match my kitchen cabinets). Designer says they normally need at least 750 depth (which I do not have). But my washing mating in the Uk is undercounter in the kitchen within a standard depth cabinet. Do they not sell the same washing machines here - can't seem to find online....So if none here then what's the solution?? Could go out to about 710mm depth with the cabinets. Will anything fit?? Its at a corner so has wall on Right hand side. BTW found out that if I want to have a Right sided hinged door on washer - only Miele and Asko do these - all other brands do Left hinge which is awkward for the wall!! Nothing seems to be easy!! Any advice appreciated.

Oh - and can I put a external vented dryer inside a cupboard - some shops say yes some say no!!! confused...... If I get a condenser do they blow out hot air at the front like the external ducted ones? ;-0 Thanks!

Comment (1)