Houzz Logo Print
tina_tibbetts

Modernizing Exterior

Tina Tibbetts
6 years ago

hey everyone! Some recent hail damage is leading to a lot of exterior repairs to our home. Now that I've chilled out a bit after meeting with insurance adjusters and roofers, siders ect. I'm realizing that I have options moving forward and honestly, I'm a bit excited!!!!!!

This is our home.... it will be reroofed, the front and side resided (if siding not available the whole house will be done and I'll change color to gray - if not it will stay this very light beige) garage door and all trim painted.

ive hated those shutters since day one. So now is my change to have them removed and put nothing up or select another option. There's some super cool very modern options but are just too spendy. So I'm thinking of going without. Then I'm wondering about paint choice. Any sugggestions for changing up the whole trim and/or white garage door that would give it a clean fresh modern look???? I'm not opposed to painting that brick section either.

im messing in photoshop with options. Just thought I'd see if anyone had a thought to share! I'm not the most creative mind But if I see something I like I can copy it

Comments (7)