Houzz Logo Print
gerard_keith

Adding a bathroom

Gerard Keith
6 years ago

Hey guys and girls! I've bought a house that needs a tidy up and I've decided to get stuck into some renovations in order to get some equity under my belt and modernise it substantially. I've attached the lay out, the living area has 10 foot ceilings and there are steps leading up to the bedrooms and the dining/ kitchen. The patio is fully enclosed and is another room of the house already. My plan is to turn one bedroom into an ensuite, and the laundry will be converted into a second bathroom with a shower over bath. Washer and dryer have been relocated, so this will be a dedicated bathroom (incorporating the existing WC - a new toilet to go in existing bathroom/ensuite) I'd be super happy to hear all of your suggestions or sketches on what to do, I've started tearing it all apart so it's happening soon!

There are no built in wardrobes currently, but I do intend on having them in there somewhere.

My apologies for the dimensions not being metric, the house was built by my uncle in the 1950's!

Comments (27)