Houzz Logo Print
uyenvy_le

How do you deal with boring chores?

Vy
8 years ago
last modified: 8 years ago

Most of us hates mundane chores like ironing ...food prep..vacuuming ..paperwork..what do you to amuse yourself whilst doing these chores?

I'm at work today trying to catch up..with the mindless task of stocking up baskets with tablets so that our techs can pack Webster packs for our clients..reviewing baskets takes 5-10 minutes each..go through to make sure that they've got about a month's worth of each drug..put scripts through if not ..if no script owe the script to their doctor ..grab the stock and stick a label on..if no stock order it in..leave label for item in their basket until stock arrives..general tidying up of their script folder..discard any out of date scripts..any tablets not current get bundled up in a bag..

about 55-60 to do every week..1 per each client..which I tend to do ad havoc..after hours..a few hours here and there..as I get sleepy after a few hours from staring at the screen..

I haven't managed to catch up since Christmas lol trying to be up to date or ahead so can have a break for Easter..

Go on Houzz or surf the net
Put a movie on to watch
Turn the radio on
Multi task by doing a few chores at once to break the monotony
Other..please comment..

Comments (36)