Houzz Logo Print
hzdeleted_35248974

Free Architectural Advice anyone?

User
7 years ago

Hi Houzzers,

I need your help. I am attempting to build an online business and I am trying to find out if my idea is viable before I go too far down the track.

I need to speak to people who want to build their own home but are struggling to find the right design.

Perhaps you can't afford or don't want to employ an architect, or you have worked with a design professional but don't like the results?

Maybe you are frustrated by the quality and range of project home offerings out there and want something you can put a personal stamp on?

I would be particularly interested to hear from people who are interested in building smaller, more sustainable homes than seems to be the norm.

In return, I am offering a free comprehensive review of your design project and an hour long Skype conversation about anything you like (I usually charge $500 for this: http://www.architectyourself.com/consulting/)

All I ask is an additional 15 minutes of your time to discuss your problems and what solutions you might be searching for.

If you are interested, please drop me a private message via my Houzz profile and I will be in touch.

Thanks for your help!

Comments (9)