Houzz Logo Print
cmulindwa

Request for feedback on my new floor plan

cmulindwa
6 years ago

Hi All, I have working on a new floor plan for my new build for quite some time now and i have been here a few time before for advise and feedback. All of which has been quite helpful. I had numerous challenges with the previous designs, i shelved them, had a rethink, mobilised fresh ideas and i am back with a new draft. I would therefore really appreciate your feedback, critiques and advise, particularly with regard to efficiency. My ambition is to have the entire floor plan on 300 sqm. It is currently 400 sqm, but i hope that with your kind advise i will be able to bring is closer to 300. You will also observe some unfamiliar elements in the design eg a kitchen that is not open plan and a house help's room at the back on the ground floor - thats just to do with the way we still live in this part of the world - Kampala Uganda. Otherwise the rest of the elements should be quite similar to yours in Australia. I understand our climate is alos similar to that of newqueensland. I am really looking forward to hearing from you. Charles.

Comments (12)