Houzz Logo Print
jacintamchugh

Please Help Houzzers! Need some opinions on my 3 bed holiday rental!

jacintamchugh
5 years ago
last modified: 5 years ago

Hi Houzzers!

I have had great success on this forum previously helping me to design my 4 bed 2 storey (Hamptons style) luxury holiday rentals. I'm very happy with the end result (thanks okloiuse!) but I have decided to change one of the builds to be a 3 bed single storey to add flexibility to the rental and also it's much cheaper to build!

I have created the below floorplan based on the groundfloor floorplan of the 4 bedroom as apparently it's easier to get amended planning permission if it's the same floorplan size.

Floorplan is 11.16 x 10.44m with a 2m verandah to the North. I need to keep the kitchen and lounge at the front as these face views to the North and provides access to the sideyard on the East.

I have window seats to the front which also form an eating nook in the kitchen and would like to keep these as they mirror the 4 bed next door... Need to fit 2 x bedrooms and a bunkroom as well as 2 x bathrooms and ideally a separate toilet if possible. Also needs to include an European laundry...

I would love opinions on my current floorplan or any suggestions for improvement!

Thanks!

Jacinta

Comments (18)