Houzz Logo Print
lizquinn78

Would really appreciate some help picking exterior paint colours

lizquinn78
5 years ago

We are about to paint the exterior of our Queenslander and I would love some advice regarding paint choice. I would like to go with a white on white exterior/trim and I am thinking at this stage either a Snowy Mountain or Snowy Mountain Half for the exterior with Snowy Mountain Quarter for the trim?? I will add some pops of black through lighting and door colour etc. I am having difficultly deciding which way to go with the roof colour. Living in a very hot climate I understand the benefit of a lighter roof, however I like the contrast of the darker roof and white house. I think Monument would be too dark and our house is set back from the road and you see a lot of our roof. I am considering perhaps Basalt or should I look at something lighter like a Light Grey, Windspray or even Shale Grey? I think a light roof in our hot climate makes sense, but I also want to be really happy with the result. Can anyone help me with a roof colour that would go well with snowy mountain? I've attached some examples of the look that I am after. Thank you!!!!

Comments (4)