Houzz Logo Print
sarahmwasyluk

dulux natural white

Sarah P
4 years ago

Still can’t decide on an internal white.. had a dulux consultant out and her suggestion was natural white with vivid white trims (the natural light in the house is quite shaded and on one side quite dark due to a higher double storey house towering over). Although we do have on skylight in the kitchen and one in the hallway... Scared of creaminess so got the painter to do samples of natural white half and quarter on some walls and it looks fine, but at the top it looks so creamy against the ceiling white (already painted)! Will this be terribly
Noticeable when it’s nearly and professionally done? All photos I see of natural white with vivid white trims makes the natural white look sooo creamy, but everyone insists that it’s a nice fresh crisp white with the tiniest bit of warmth! I’m so confused.. is it just the photos making it look this way?

Tempted to just go quarter strength but I can not find any evidence online of anyone else using it in quarter strength! Worries it might just look a bit wishy washy?

I’d appreciate any advice- PLEASE! I feel I should trust consultant but at the same time.. I want sooo bad to get it right!

I’ve attached a photo of living area- pretty sure the left side is 1/4 strength and the right side 1/2 strength... not sure u can tell from this

Comments (3)