Houzz Logo Print
linhbreezy

(MUCH NEEDED HELP)- PAINT + FRAMING

linhbreezy
9 years ago
Hello everyone! My family has been in quite a frustrating position. The project manager or designer (I don't know the right terminology) we hired for our new house pretty much left us to fix his mistakes. In the attached photos are the design in which he gave to us earlier and a picture of what it really looks like.

My parents are finding it hard to pick the best colour that would make the house look more "welcoming" and perhaps more pleasant to the eye. The colours that was chosen is quite bland and dull.. also, as you can see, the framing of the house have also been ruined by birds chirping away.. the frame surely isn't supposed to be that soft is it?

Can anyone give me and my family advice as to what colour scheme we should go for the exterior and also what type of framing (material wise) we should consider (company names or a link directly to the shop would be much appreciated!).

Thank you so much... my parent are honestly losing their mind as our project manager or designer left us (an ordinary family who has no knowledge in building a new house) to make our own decisions.

Comments (2)