Houzz Logo Print
aliback

Carport/outdoor area design advice and external Windows and doors

aliback
8 years ago
I bought a 2 storey rendered home that looks a bit Tuscan/ French provincial a couple of years ago. I've done quite a bit inside - limewashed the orangey pine floors, done some work in the kitchen and bathrooms, put in several sets of shelves and a study nook and generally lightened things up a lot with new paint. Some rooms were painted floor to ceiling in a single color when I bought it - green, pink, etc! Now I'm hoping to start on the outside, with a carport/outdoor entertaining area. And would also like to repaint the external doors and windows - I'm over the blue colour they currently are but don't want to replace the matching color bond roof as it's in good condition. I would love some ideas as to the style or design for a carport - the house is in an old area of Adelaide and surrounding homes are sandstone. Also would love some ideas as to what colours would work for the doors and windows. I'll attach some photos of inside and out so you can get some idea of what I've done so far. The outdoor area/ carport will need to be built on the paved area at the back of the house - the wall with a door currently leaning against it. Also planning to replace the green color bond fencing with hebel or something - grateful for suggestions and advice.

Comments (3)