Houzz Logo Print
madeinitalyaustralasia

Modern and Sleek in Hampton

Perfectly tailored to the customer’s unique requirements, this kitchen renovation resulted in a highly functional and beautiful space.

The previous birch timber-look cabinets were dated and didn’t complement the home. The darker colours increase the aesthetic appeal and blend in with and enhance the rest of the property.

Having the cabinetry flow through to the ceiling, the height of the kitchen is increased. This opens the space and gives the feeling of a much bigger area.

The handless style and exclusive finishes in hand-made mortar, glass and Fenix TM give a unique contemporary look to the space. The 22mm thickness of the doors further adds to the high level of luxury and durability. Enabling ample drawer units and a downdraft cooktop, the design also features a customised corner unit that allows a hidden spot for small appliances.

The space is well utilised - moving the cooktop to the Island meant that more room was created for the pantry and double oven. It was the collaborative approach between designer and homeowner, which was the key to designing this space; perfectly tailored to the customers unique requirements.

“The most valuable thing was working with the team, developing a sense of trust which enabled me to have the confidence to create something I wanted, even though I’m not a designer myself. They were always open and happy to discuss things and helped me find the solution. It was the great level of engagement and empathy, that I liked."

Comment (1)