Houzz Logo Print
bree_reynolds36

Please help with daughters bedroom

Bree Reynolds
2 years ago

So. We have PCI on the 27th and my adult son has just decided he's moving with us and our three daughters because his housing option has fallen through.
Changing the plan is not an option- I'll have to put the 13yo in the activity room temporarily, the other two girls in BR3 and BR4, and my son in BR2.
Sharing a room isn't an option either as we have been promising the girls their own rooms, and planning their individual designs for over a year
I've looked into privacy screens, but I'm sure my cats will knock it over and I feel they'll just claw up curtains if I hang one.
Do you have any suggestions what I can do? I'm open to a more permanent feature if it serves dual purpose for now and later.
The activity room was meant to be fore their tv and a small lounge, so once he moves out that will become the feature of that room and she will move into BR2
Please help as I'm all out of ideas. Our ceilings are 2.7m. She has a single bed, bedside table and a chest of drawers. Our theme, if it helps, is industrial/contemporary/geek with black and walnut featured throughout

Comments (11)