Houzz Logo Print
amanda_ognibene79

Kitchen renovation ideas please!

Amanda Ognibene
2 years ago

I'm super excited to be getting my first brand new kitchen. I'd be really happy to hear any design layout ideas you may have and hope I have provided enough images to get your help. The current kitchen layout just didn't work as it is. I love cooking so would love to try and incorporate 2 600mm ovens (I'm even considering 1 x 600mm and one combination to do away with the microwave) or a freestanding 900mm with multi cooking cavities (like Falcon) if possible. I would also love a fairy substantial spice storage section and a small appliance storage spot (toaster, kettle etc). Other than that I am open to suggestions.
As you can see in the images I've provided, there's plenty of natural light from the wrap around windows and the large cathedral window. Not so sure I love the current tall cupboard wall where the fridge cavity is. Unsure if this detracts from the beauty of the peaked roof and windows. Current cupboards are an old timber kitchen that's been painted same as walls (see images).
Thanks in advance for any advice.

Comments (4)