Houzz Logo Print
m2ks

Need advice on extension

MA K
3 months ago
last modified: 3 months ago

I am in phase of finalising the house, just want Expert advice, if it's worth buying and extend the house will give us what we need.We are family for 4( with 2 kids 12 and 10) we would need separate bedrooms for both kids in couple of years if not immediately, as currently have separate bedroom.Need space for WFH and /or space where we can have study/WFH/kids quite room for study and play sometimes.Atleast 2 toilet, and 2 bath in year when extend the house.Possibility of suit/attached bathWIP and workshop/ space outdoor for garding/seedling.I am sharing the floor layout for the house, as current condition 3 bedroom with single toilet, bathroom and one common area for sitting/dinning/TV space. Have good space at the back where current owner have planting different vegs, got big frontage not sure if house can be extend on the front may be restriction as all the houses on the street having big frontage.I am thinking of may be building/install granny house at the back to accommodate all the need and not touch the house itself... as current condition of the inside is good and can move in right away...

Comments (15)